On many occasions we really need to hide other parts of desktop in order to stay focused on the main task, such as during demonstration, reading article…. or may be while writing a novel. CinemaDrape is small software designed to hide everything on desktop except the active window.
The software can be controlled via hotkeys, to hide desktop the hotkey by default is CTR+F12, to restore desktop view the combination is CTRL+ALT+F12. Move your mouse over the area you want to focus on and press Ctrl+F12. To close CinemaDrape just press Esc (And F2 to pause) or select Quit from the context menu and lights will come up.
Features of CinemaDrape :
- You can easily move or resize the focus area using the mouse or arrow keys.
- You can easily change the color (If colors matters) or opacity of the drape that covers the less important screen areas.
- You can easily save your favorite focus areas for future use.
- Supports multi-monitor configurations.
- Hotkey support. Re-map to your preferred key combination
- Presets (Favorite Focus Areas). Nine available from 640×390 to 1280×1024 and can be toggled via hotkeys.
To access Options either right-click on the blackout area or on CinemaDrape sys-tray icon, this will open the configuration menu.
CinemaDrape allow Windows user to easily resize (window in sizes up to 1280×1024) the active area. Just use the mouse (hover over the side and bottom border) by sliding in or out the window or right click on the black area to get the option Reset Focus Area and the corresponding hotkeys. Hover over the top border to move the window.
CinemaDrape is free for Windows XP, Vista, and 7 (32 and 64 builds), but .Net 2.0 runtimes are required for XP.
Download : CinemaDrape