Now-a-days with the advancements in software technologies, converting 2D video to 3D video is in the reach of hands of computer owners. If you are searching for a method that allows you to convert normal 2D videos to anaglyph 3D format, then this article is for you. Making 3D video out of your normal footage is a cool idea! And if you have lots of action scenes in it, then 3D effect will be more spectacular on them.
There are some methods to convert normal videos to 3D video such as :
- Z depth tracking
- Frame masking
If you don’t have time to do all these things manually, then 3d Video Converter is a good choice which automatically converts 2D video to 3D video. Imagine that you need to convert movie, a wedding video, so just by using 3d Video Converter in combination with 3D Video Player you can make those moments become magic to your eyes. The 3D experience has become very feasible, on a daily basis. Thanks to 3D Media Revolution and other developers who made this possible.
Installation of the software is straightforward, in order to start the conversion you needt to drag and drop the video file onto the program’s interface or, alternatively, you can click on OPEN button in the bottom and choose your movie file. As of now, there are no tweaks in this version such as 3D depth or 3D shift, however they might be added in the future versions of the product.
The main advantages of 3D Video Converter are :
- The conversion to anaglyph 3D format starts automatically after choosing the input 2-dimensional video file
- The quality of the input file and the output converted video is the same, so no loss in quality
- the converted anaglyph red-cyan 3D video file can be watched in any device of yout choice be it PC, TV, your iPad or iPhone (just upload it to your device and enjoy watching through red-cyan anaglyph glasses)
- The speed of conversion is fast, however it largely depends on the size of the input video file.
- The program supports all major video file formats: AVI, MKV (.mkv) , MP4 (.mp4, .m4v), FLASH (.flv), WMV (.wmv, .asf), RealMedia (.rm, .rmvb), QuickTime (.mov, .qt, .m4v, .mp4), 3GP (.3gp2, .3gpp, .3gp, .3g2), HD video (.m2ts, .mts, .tod, .wmv, .mpg, .mov), DVD (.vob, .ifo)
- 3D Video Converter supports any devices you plug in to your PC – iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Archos, XBOX 360, PlayStation3, Wii, Creative Zen, iRiver, Cowon and others. Just choose your device in the Device Panel, drag and drop your video and start to convert 2D in 3D. Enjoy!
Once the video conversion is finished, combining that 3D Video with 3D Video Player from the same developer and with your 3D glasses you will be transferred to the third dimension without taking a space shuttle.
So, I tested the conversion on The Matrix Reloaded-2003 (700 Mo) file and after 30mins the conversion was done and ready to be watched through red-cyan anaglyph glasses. What a joy to see Matrix on 3D with better special effects, I am sure many Matrix lovers will be glad with this transportation to 3D space. As the 3D Video Converter author says :
About the change in size between original and converted videos – the size changes because the structure of an image changes when it is anaglyph red-cyan. In the development of 3D Video Converter we wanted to achieve two core goals: to maintain the high quality of the converted video (to achieve no loss in quality between original and converted videos) and high speed of the conversion process. That’s why the changed size of the output video is an outcome of these two goals, which is actually insignificant in comparison to the enjoyment of high quality of the output video and the speed of conversion.
This conversion is an important source of profit, while having a low cost of development since no special equipment is necessary apart from basic pc hardware requirements.
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista 32/64-bit or Windows 7 32/64-bit
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 CPU or higher
- 1GB of system memory (2GB is recommended), 100 MB free disk space
- Dedicated Graphics Processing Unit (e.g. NVIDIA® GeForce® GPUs)
- Any LCD or CRT display
- Anaglyph (red/cyan) glasses!
3D Video Converter is a great tool to watch favorite 2-dimensional cartoons in 3D for children and to enjoy world’s greatest comedies and flicks as well as family video memories captured for their parents. This software is recommended because of its simplicity and great quality of the output video.
Download : 3D Video Converter
A Big Thanks to the developers of 3D Video Converter for giving us 5 licenses to giveaway to our readers. In order to win 3D Video Converter you should fulfill the following steps.
- Subscribe to us
- Try 3D Video Converter and give us your feedback through comments. Winners selection is solely based on the quality of feedback.
- Like developers’ Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/3DMediaRevolution ) And Follow them on Twitter (www.twitter.com/3DRevolutionNow). If you are already a fan and follower, then skip this step.
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook. (Optional)
5 Best feedbacks will win 3D Video Converter. We are not using Random.org for this giveaway!
P.S : Winners will be announced on 21st September.