Microsoft Office, is a popular software among windows users only next to Windows O.S. itself. Today, Microsoft has announced the public release of Microsoft Office Customer Preview. For simplicity, let us call it Office 2013.
The new interface of Microsoft Office 2013 is streamlined with that of Windows 8 and even works well with touch devices. There are lots of improvements made to every module of Office 2013 and most changes reflect the present day real-world scenario.
Let us see some important new features in Office 2013 :
- Word 2013 now has the ability to edit PDFs.
- Social network integration into Outlook 2013 makes it one-stop place to meet your friends.
- Much cleaner Windows 8 like interface, developed to support full touch devices.
- Cloud integration with skydrive carries your documents wherever you go.
- Improved collaboration tools, lets you share your work easily. You can let your team mates view/edit your documents or presentations irrespective of whether office is installed on their system or not, because everything can be shared right inside web browser.
Microsoft Office 2013 Customer Preview looks promising and all much-needed present day requirements are met through this version. As expected, it works with Windows 7 & Windows 8 only. The release date of final version of Microsoft Office 2013 is not yet announced. So, till then enjoy this customer preview for free by downloading it from the official page (Windows Live ID is required to download Office 2013).
PS : As of now, direct links to offline installers are not known and if found we’ll update it here.